Add A Co-Host (Free)
Please see the instructions below:
When creating your invitation, click the "Add a Co-Host" link to the right of the "Hosted By" field.
- Please enter the host names in the "Hosted By" field exactly as you wish your guests to see them (what you enter in this field will be shown to guests).
- There can only be 1 additional host/co-host per invitation.
- Your co-host must have an Evite account (click HERE to register for an Evite account)
From there, enter the name and email address of your co-host:
After you have completed and sent your invitation, your co-host will receive an email advising them that they've been added to your invitation as a co-host:
- You can add a co-host after your invitation has already been sent. To do so: Click "More" beside your invitation title and choose "Edit Details" > Click "Add a Co-Host" beside the "Hosted By" field.
- The co-host will not be able to remove the Primary host, or have access to post event Thank You notes.
- A co-host can be deleted by: clicking "Edit Details" under your invitation > Clicking the "Remove Co-Host Link" (pictured in second photo, above).
Did you find this article helpful?